Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Boreeeeeddddd
well I met this guy... not mentioning his name. He is cool grew up in N.Hampshire. Who knows if things work out or not. He seems cool. Taking things slow. Just seems like we click.. you know what i mean? I am just talking to the keyboard as my hands type away. Not even sure what I am writing anymore. I should be reading my book for my project.. Yet again i make excuses and dont freakin read. My project is due next wed and yes I havent started it much of it..... tell me about it. CAN YOU SAY PROCRASTINATOR.. LOL.. I am laughing at my own jokes. god Im funny.. lol.I have to entertain myself. ok i really do have to read my book Ciao for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
congrats on starting the blog. it's fun, but demanding. you'll go back and forth with it.
if you're referring to me, i grew up in hamden, but i went to school in new hampshire.
thats good. Yes i was referring to you. Just talked to you. Hope all is well. Have a good rest of your week. Hope to talk to you soon.
Liliana
Post a Comment